Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bzzzz

Buzz. That's what authors's need.

There was a time when author's were in charge of writing and publishers were in charge of buzz. Not anymore. Since Some Secrets Hurt was published, I have been learning how to create buzz. Author interviews, blogging, facebook, twitter, word of mouth. It's all good. Time consuming, but good. When do I get time to write?

Some Secrets Hurt has a facebook fan page now. I need 25 people to like it, so that I can get a shortened URL. If you click here, you can like it, and I'll love you forever. Promise.

My latest buzz is going to be on the radio. That's right, you'll hear about Some Secrets Hurt on radio if you tune in. I'm excited. It's an online streaming radio station, and you can hear it here. My ads should start later this week. Be sure to check back.

Oh and be sure to tell all your friends.

Bzzz.

Linda Garner

4 comments:

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss linda! sorry im not allowed on facebook but im gonna ask whoever of my brothers and my sister to do a like for you. i read some bout your story and its just way important stuff. i hope lot of people read it.
...hugs from lenny

Linda Garner said...

Thanks, Lenny. You're a doll. Hugs back. LG

Carolyn V said...

I'm so excited for your radio spot! It's going to be awesome Linda!

Christy Monson said...

I'm number 25 for you, so get in there and shorten your URL. Best of luck! Christy