Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Music Rocks My World

I'm a Suzuki Piano Teacher.  I have teacher friends who I work with. Together, we are planning a big Piano Party for our students in January.  The kids will have some fun workshops, then a pizza party, and a concert for dessert.

We have some wonderful performers lined up for our concert.  We have a large auditorium and our students won't begin to fill it.  Even if their families come there will be lots of empty seats.  So we thought, why not invite more people? 

The concert is on January 11 at 7:00 in the Auditorium at Summit Academy Junior High in Draper.  It will last one hour.  For $5.00, you can have one of those seats.  For $20.00, you can bring your family.  To see who's performing, and to find out how to get tickets, click here.

Music rocks my world.  How about yours?

Linda Garner

No comments: