Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Contest!!! Win a gift card to Barnes and Noble

Please help us spread the word about our No More Secrets Walk. If you mention our walk and link to the No More Secrets post and ahealingplacemonument.org you will be entered in a drawing to win a $25.00 gift card to Barnes and Noble. Cool, huh?

You can do the magic on your personal blog, twitter, or facebook. If you do all three, you get three chances to win. Reply to this post, telling me how many chances you have earned. Be sure to say we are walking to prevent child abuse. The deadline is April 1. Go bloggers!

P.S.
The walk is a 5k. It takes 3 loops to make 5k, so if you want to do only one or two loops, you can.

If you missed the No More Secrets post, It's right here. Just scroll down.

5 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

I am so at that walk! Plus I hear there's free cotton candy. Sweet! =) Thanks Linda. I hope it's a huge success!

Stacey said...

I just posted it on my Facebook accound. I really hope to be able to make it!!!!! I am glad everything is working out so well.

M.R.Bunderson said...

This is a great idea. I hadn't heard about it before. I hope I can make it. I blogged about it and tweeted it to get the word out.

carmen said...

Tweeted this: http://twitter.com/atlantagalknows/status/10677573009

Hope this helps! Woohoo!

Taffy said...

Great idea you're doing! Good luck.
I posted this on my twitter http://twitter.com/taffylovell

And I'll post on my blog next week @ loveinlovells.blogspot.com