Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Miss You Blogger

PhotoBucket
I know, I know, I know…I haven’t been blogging for like…forever! 
But I have good reasons. I really do.

1.      Spent last week in Capital Reef. And can I say?  Beautiful!!! (Although the six mile hike nearly killed me).

2.      I am on my last class for school. Yes….last class! I just have to get one more research paper ironed out and I’m good (and then I can have proof that I’m smart. Take that fifth grader! )

3.      Good news on the ms. But I can’t say anything yet. But don’t worry. I’ll let everyone know when the time comes (I’m even planning on calling strangers to give them the good news…unless it turns out bad. Then I’m just going to prank call them.)  

So please be patient with me for a few more weeks and I’ll be back to blogging and commenting up a storm. But I miss you bloggy friends. *wiping away tear*

No comments: