Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I've said it before...

Marketing is hard work. I've said it before. You've probably heard me. It's hard to know what's going to make a difference. Blogging? Facebook? Twitter? Book signings?

I don't make much money on my book, so it's not about money. It's about making a difference. Always has been. I've done all the above, but I also write articles. Getting them published hasn't always been easy. Like I said, Marketing is hard work.

A great lady named Susan Rogers runs a fabulous website on preventing sexual abuse. In fact she has tons of material on the subject and gives workshops. She likes my articles and has agreed to feature one each month.

Getting the message out there is super important. Getting my book noticed is terrific too. Do me a favor and check out Susan's website. It's called S.A.F.E. Network. She has some great information. Just click here. After all, keeping kids safe is everyone's job.

Like I said, Marketing is hard work.

Linda Garner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

marketing is hard. But its fun too, so I like to do it as often as possible. And thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

Bethany Elizabeth said...

I so totally agree, marketing is incredibly difficult. Now I'll go look at that site!

Elliot Grace said...

...it's indeed a tedious endeavor, but a necessary evil if one hopes to some day achieve success. Take my word for it, writing the story is truly the funnest part...and the easiest ;)

El