Saturday, March 22, 2014

Must Write!

Must keep writing...

Feeling hungry (run to fridge).

Must keep writing...

I need to check facebook just once more.

Must keep writing...

Aw look, gotta text from the kids. Look on pinterest? Why not.

Must keep writing...

If I can just do one batch of laundry, than I'll feel like I'm getting something in the house clean.

Must keep writing...

What? It's midnight? *sigh* 

I really need some butt glue.

This had been my week (even with my swollen ankle). I have a deadline *squee* and I'm scurrying though my book, trying to clean it up, rewrite things, and yes...finish my dreaded query.

So if I my post is short today, you'll know that I'm keeping up with the writing! OH, and I totally missed posting on Saturday. I was trying to get ready to write.

Have a great week everyone. =D

No comments: