Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shhhhh…Writing


It’s amazing the difference one week can make. I finished my finals, my dishes are done, and my hair is even curled. It’s writing time.

I have a little over a month before I start my next load of college classes (why oh why didn’t I do more when I was younger, I’ll never know). My kids are still in school for a few more weeks before summer vacation.

So, this post will be short, so I can take full advantage to write. =)

I’m on a writing rampage. So if you see me typing away on my front room couch…just slid the chocolate bar under the door. It’s all good. ;P

Oh and by the way, It’s been a while, but I would like to award my Scribbler Awards: Here they are *drum roll *

For my friends who I started my first conferences with:

Molly (has a private blog, so I won't link)
Ashley
Nichole

Because you guys just keep going and give me hope!

For my friends who make me laugh,

Linus Peabody (you’re a hoot! Keep up the awesome work!) (Sorry another private blog site)
Rachel (I loved the small blog on chocolate a few months ago. Made me giggle)

Just follow these rules and keep on going! =) Thanks everybody. Click here to see the main page.

Of course, as with every Bloggy Award, there are A Few Rules. They are, forthwith:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

There you have it my friends. Scibblers and writing. Keep up the good work. Talk to you next week. Must...keep....writing....need chocolate...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right! *whipcrack!* Write! Write, right now!!!

After getting those chapters yesterday, it's not FAIR that I don't have more! And I'm totally not kidding. *Evil eye* That's right. I sent the evil eye at you for tormenting me with how good you are. =P

Carolyn V. said...

My fingers are bleeding...bleeding! j/k

Almost have another chapter done. feeling good. Thanks L.T. ;p