Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cinnamon Bears or Chocolate

I am away from my computer, having a wonderful time at BYU Education Week. Be sure to come see me tomorrow. I will be signing Some Secrets Hurt in the BYU Bookstore tomorrow from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. I can't wait to see you. And just for fun we'll have some treats on the table. I'm thinking cinnamon bears because BYU bookstore has some really yummy cinnamon bears, but on the other hand, it's hard to beat chocolate. Cinnamon bears? Chocolate? It's a hard choice. I guess we'll surprise you.

You'll definitely want your own copy of Some Secrets Hurt, but you may want to buy some as gifts. I know a woman who is giving them as gifts at baby showers, and a grandma who is buying them as gifts for her grandkids. Another lady I know is giving them as birthday gifts for nieces and nephews. What about a back to school gift for someone you love?

Come see Brandilyn and I and be sure to bring your friends. Think cinnamon bears.

C U soon.

Linda Garner

2 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

Cinnamon Bears? No no, Linda, have I not taught you well? Chocolate. Chocolate cures all. hee hee.

Anonymous said...

See you tomorrow. I'm so happy for you.