Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday?


What did you say? It's Thursday? Will that beats yesterday when it was Monday.


Yes, my kids had school off both Monday and Tuesday and I am walking around in a funk trying to figure out where my time went.


I couldn't help think about summer. This summer I will be taking the last of my college classes, unless things don't go as planned. Then I will be free to write, write, and write. I can't wait. But summer also brings with it less free time, since I will be taking time to play and work with my kiddos (swimming pools, jumping zone, learning to ride bikes, etc...).


So my plea for the day is.... How do you make time to write (winter, summer, spring, fall)? Anything special? Do you block out time? Take the kids to the park and write on the lappy? What is your plan of action?


Thanks everybody! See you next week on Saturday...I mean Monday. I am so confused.

7 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

As soon as I figure out how, I'll let you know. I have the same problems. :-)

Emma Michaels said...

I just use every moment possible but I am finding it harder. If I find any secret I will post it on my blog but until then wishing you luck.

Carolyn V. said...

Thanks Shannon, I could really use the help.

Emma, sounds great. I'll be checking into your blog for help. =)

Anonymous said...

ali was telling me that she takes her lappy with her to the bouncy zone (you know where) and she writes while they go crazy. We should totally do that. ;)

The Dixon Family said...

Lately I've been writing after the kids go to bed, so roughly from 8-10pm. Your husband doesn't mind being ignored...right?

Carolyn V. said...

L.T. You're on! I love the bouncy zone!

Julie, my kids have been staying up late, late, late. I've gotta get them in bed sooner.

Linda Garner said...

I hear ya, Carolyn. The time crunch. I've got it too. LG