Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gratitude A-Z

First, let me apologize for not posting on Tuesday. I had a little mixup with one of my bloggy partners. Watch for her contest later this month. She's giving away a copy of her new book, Texting Through Time. Possibly a great Christmas gift for someone on your list.

Second, I apologize to Carolyn for posting on her day. She'll probably be posting any minute now. Love ya, Carolyn.

Third, I'd like to mention some things I'm thankful for. Here's a light-hearted gratitude list from A-Z. If I draw a blank on any letter, maybe you can fill it in for me.

A I'm thankful for ANGELS. They help me every day. I love the earthly angels, and the unearthly ones.

B I'm thankful for BOOKS. They take me to amazing places. My BODY also takes me to amazing places. She is a great friend.

C I am thankful for CHOICE. Today I am choosing joy.

D I am thankful to be DIFFERENT. Who wants to be the same?

E I am thankful for ELECTRICITY, one of the truly great inventions.

F I am thankful for my fabulous FAMILY and my adorable FRIENDS. No explanation needed.

G I'm thankful for GRANDKIDS. They are some of my favorite people. My favorite person is GRANDPA, because he is my best friend.

H I'm thankful for my HOME. It's a great place to be.

I I am thankful for IMAGINATION. It brightens my days.

J I am thankful for JESUS. What an incredible man.

K I am thankful for KINDNESS. Kindness rocks.

L I am thankful for LOVE. It still makes the world go round.

M I am thankful to be ME. No one else can do it.

N I am thankful for NATURE. What a wonderful gift.

O I am thankful for OMELETS, because they are yummy.

P I am thankful for PRAYER which strengthens me, and fills my heart with PEACE.

Q I am thankful for QUIET, which softens the corners of a noisy day.

R I am thankful for RAIN which washes the earth and waters my thoughts.

S I am thankful for SUNSHINE. Who isn't?

T I am thankful for TODAY, which is always fresh and full of promise. TOMORROW is good too.

U I am thankful to live in the USA. With all our problems it's still the greatest place on earth.

V I am thankful for VIRTUE. It's hard to find sometimes.

W I am thankful for clean, clear WATER. May we always have plenty.

X I don't X-ACTLY know what to say for X, except I am X-TREMELY thankful for the good stuff in my life.

Y I am thankful for YOU because YOU are awesome. YOU totally Rock.

Z I am thankful for the ZIP and ZING in my world. I hope it never goes away.


Isn't that amazing. I made it through the alphabet, and I barely scratched the surface. I have a lot to be thankful for. It's a great day for gratitude.

What are you thankful for?

Linda Garner

No comments: