Monday, February 20, 2012

Cedar Fort emailed me the preliminary cover for my John Taylor book, coming out in the fall. I’m very excited to see it. I can’t even give you the title of the book yet because that hasn’t been completely decided.
I always stand in awe of artists. A picture is truly worth a thousand words. I love what an artist can do with their talent, whatever medium they work with, and a piece of paper. What a great gift.
It’s an exciting time for me. With the first book, it was kind of scary because I didn’t know what to expect. But with this one, it’s going to be lots of fun anticipation.
Hard work goes into marketing. It’s not easy, but once I get myself going it’s lots of fun.
I’ve just booked giveaways of “Texting Through Time, A Trek With Brigham Young.”
Watch for them and enter to win:
Boyds LDS Books in Orlando Florida (1st week in April)
Nephi's Books in South Carolina (1st week in April)
Book Nook Plus in Nampa Idaho (March 20)
Pritchard Book Nook in Oregon (May)
Book signings in Mesa March 29, Latter Day Cottage
Tucson, April 2, Book Barn
Also Books and Things Magazine has a special article about Brigham Young. It’s some of the funny things that didn’t make it into my book.
Happy writing! Christy



1 comment:

Carolyn V said...

I can't wait to see how the cover looks Christy! That is so exciting!