Take a few minutes each day to talk with your children.
1. Ask them about their day.
2. Listen to what they have to say.
3. Be interested - like you would with a friend.
As you make a conscious effort to do this daily, you will see your relationship with your children growing stronger.
Take time to discuss family problems with your kids.
1. Share the problem
2. Ask for solutions
3. Listen to their suggestions.
4. Try out some of their ideas.
You'll be surprised what great kids you have! That goes without saying because they belong to you!