Thursday, May 26, 2011

You're so Tweet

I've been on Twitter now for...I don't know... maybe a year?

And I still don't know what I'm doing on that thing.

I finally figured out the #hagtags.

But really, that's about it. So, I'm turning to WikiHow to help me out (http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Twitter).

Oh wiki...how smart you are!

Maybe in a few weeks, you'll see me twittering around (or writing funny things that make no sense - did you hear about the kid that borrowed his friends twitter page to look up a girl and kept typing her name in the "what's happening" box? lol. Poor guy).

So here's to tweeting. I hope I eventually figure it out. Oh! And tell me, what do you like better? Blogging, fbing, or twitter-ing? So far it's a tie with my crit group.

1 comment:

Linda Garner said...

Will you teach me how to twitter, Carolyn? LG