Thursday, July 29, 2010

But Next Week is Thursday

Hey, where are you? *looking at self*

Hanging out with Worry. *nodding to invisible chair*

Is that why you forgot?

Forgot what? *looking blankly at Worry and back to self*

Forgot that it was Thursday?

*eyes rolling* It's not Thursday. What's wrong with you?

I'm confused. I thought it was Thursday.

No. *laughing at silly remark by self* Next week is Thursday.

But if next week is Thursday that would make today...

Yup. Today is a blur. Next week is Thursday.

Oh. Well, then. I guess you won't have to worry about posting until next week.

That's what I was trying to tell you all along.

Yup, this week I've been worrying about life and stuff (and yes, my current wip). Next week I will post something that actually has to do with writing. Or food. They are both deliciously good.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Vicki Rocho said...

If it's not Thursday, someone needs to tell me how many more days I need to report to work...not a lot of room for error there.

Anonymous said...

I hear you. I keep forgetting that today is Friday for me and it feels like a Wednesday.