Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beware! They aren't just for dinner anymore!

So I wanted to post something cute and thankfully-ness for Thanksgiving (because I'm thankful for a ton of stuff), but when I went looking for something to share, this is what I found:

THIS-


AND THIS!




Now I'm just frightened of those crazy turkeys!!!

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving everyone! I'm unplugged for the week...I'm hiding out from those things with a can of cranberry sauce in my hand (you know, back up). They scary me! Has anyone been attacked by a Turkey? Be honest, they are a little crazy aren't they?

5 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Oh, man, my school computer is blocking them. I'll have to come back tonight and take a peek! :-)

Unknown said...

I'm with Shannon, my work computer has something against awesome stuff, so I'm bummed but I'll make a pit stop back later ;)

N. R. Williams said...

LOL Carolyn. My mother was raised on a farm in Minnesota. They had turkeys, chickens, cows, etc. When she was three, a turkey attacked her, going for the eyes. Her mother grabbed the turkey, chopped off the head and they ate it for dinner.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

Hey they don't want to be eaten LOL
HS

MTeacress said...

There were some turkeys roaming our neighborhood last summer, and they were pretty nice. I'm sure there's some mean ones out there, but we're bigger and smarter. Look at the available space they have for brains! ;)