Monday, November 22, 2010

Gratitude

During this time of Thanksgiving when the earth yields up her abundance, I find gratitude filtering its way into my life. Holiday occasions bring appreciation for family and friends – a season to reflect on the wealth of blessings in life. Here are some of my favorite gratitude quotes.
Gratitude is the twin sister of humility; pride is a foe to both.  James E. Talmage
Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others. Cicero
When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator. Gandhi
We can walk through the darkest night with the radiant conviction that all things work together for the good. Martin Luther King Jr.
Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. Aesop
Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul. Henry Ward Beecher.
Gratitude is the heart’s memory. Proverb
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God.1 Thessalonians 5:18
Grateful people tend to generate more positive memories, reminding them of good in their lives. Vaughn E. Worthen
Thanks for being part of my life. I am grateful for you. Christy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect in lieu of the upcoming holiday. It's important to be grateful for the path you're in, you never know when things could turn for the worse.

I'm grateful to have awesome bloggers to visit every day!

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss christy! i got soooo much thing im thankful for in my life and my blogger friends are one of them.
...hugs from lenny