Thursday, November 11, 2010

Carrots, Eggs or Coffee Beans Movie

Have you heard the story of the Carrot, Eggs or Coffee Beans? If you haven't take a look. Thanks to my writing bud for sending this to me.

(If you don't drink coffee, like me, you can just imagine the coffee beans are cocoa beans with lots of sugary goodness and the richest cream in the world added...no calories of course. Yay no calories!)

Good luck with the writing everyone! 

Carrots, Eggs or Coffee Beans Movie: "Carrots, Eggs or Coffee Beans. All of us at one time or another have experienced a difficult situation, had setbacks, or dealt with our share of disappointment. Most things that happen to us on a daily basis we can’t control and I can honestly say (with conviction) that it is not what happens to us that matters but rather, how we choose to respond."

4 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

You rock! I totally needed that today. :-)

N. R. Williams said...

Excellent advice. I love that I can make carrot salad or coffee bean madness out of my life.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Chris Phillips said...

My grandmother would have just smacked the back of my head and told me to snap out of it.

MTeacress said...

That was beautiful. :)