Thursday, December 16, 2010

Short but Sweet

courtesy of photobucket
Must. Not. Write. Creatively!

Must. Finish. Homework.

Urge. To. Create. Rising.

So I'm in almost done with homework and research papers, just in time for the Christmas break. But I still have a table full of work to do. So I leave you my friends with a quote, short and sweet.


No one is able to enjoy such feast than the one who throws a party in his own mind. 
~Selma Lagerlöf

Do you agree? 

Have a great week everyone!  Nine more days till Christmas! Woo hoo! 

6 comments:

Dawn Ius said...

Great quote. I agree!

The Dixon Family said...

I just finished finals for the two classes I took this fall and was DYING to get back to my book. Enjoy your creative time!

lotusgirl said...

*Cracks whip* Have a great Christmas (once the work is done).

Anonymous said...

Love that quote! I am going to add to my desk top screen saver. Thanks!

vic caswell said...

awesome quote!
good luck with all your work!

MTeacress said...

Good luck finishing up all that homework, and enjoy your Christmas! :)