Thursday, April 19, 2012

Getting Back into the Swing of Things

Spring break is over. So are all the dentist appointments (Hooray! I'm grateful for you dentist...but still).

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things (eating healthy, overcoming the monstrous laundry mountain, waking up on time...things like that).

But I am also drafting a new book! (Yay drafting!) But to be honest, it is so much harder than the last book I drafted. I don't know if I'm stuck in revision mode or what!

So I'm setting myself some little goals to get to. (I had a big one, but I decided I couldn't draft a whole book in two days. Just so not realistic.)

What about you guys? What do you do when you switch from revision to drafting? Do you have any tricks to pass along?

Okay, now back to drafting! *whipcrack*

Good luck with the writing/cleaning/living this week! Woohoo!

No comments: