This is a first for me. Yes, I have never been tagged before (thanks L.T.). Well, not on a blogger before. So, seven things you don’t know about me. Okay, here it goes:
1. When I was little, I use to have a pet spider that lived in my closet. I named him George and talked to him everyday. Then suddenly, without a good-bye, he was gone. Nobody really knows what happened to him, I think he sold his stuff and joined a circus. Mom said he needed to be with his ancestors before him. I never quit knew what she …. OH….Oh no! Poor George
2. I once serenaded L.T. in my sister-in-law’s bathroom. Now before you jump to any conclusions… we were helping my wonderful sister-in-law clean her house. You should have heard the song, it was awesome…Oh I’m cleaning the toilet, yes I’m cleaning the toilet….Then there were some talk about helping third world gypsies get toilets, some type of fundraiser or something.
3. I have a terrible fear of throwing-up. It’s true. I will lay on the floor for hours staring up at the ceiling (not moving) for fear that one ounce of vomit may choose to slither its way up my throat. My mother-in-law, bless her heart, tells me I should just march around the house until all that stuff begins to blow. I politely say, “Um…No thanks,” and continue to count the water marks on the sky above me.
4. I can’t scream. When I try my voice gets all squeaky and everyone gets all giggly. So there isn’t much screaming that goes on in my house. But look out! If I sound like a doggie’s squeaky toy, you’ll know - I’m in a really bad mood!
5. Cold syrup makes me high. Even just a little and I’m feeling might fine. I once took cold syrup before church services (and it was testimony meeting). Let’s just say I’ve gone down in history as the only person who was crying and blabbering so much that no one could understand what I was saying. I don’t take cold medicine before church anymore.
6. I am not a funny person. I would like to be someday. One day I would love to spout something completely funny off to someone who’s made me mad. But until that day, I will just stare at the offender with my mouth hung open, or mumble something about my pet spider getting squished.
7. I love yams. I know, you can stop gagging now. You see, I have this great recipe, a couple cups of brown sugar and about 20-30 marshmallows. Mmmmmm. Love it! Oh, but be forewarned – Don’t …what ever you do…Don’t warm them up in the microwave! It just doesn’t work! (Remember my old post about marshmallows?)
Okay, so I hope you didn't know that about me, and if you do “SURPRISE” rerun!
Now I get the great opportunity to tag seven other people….and I don’t know if I actually know that many, but I’ll do my best:
First, I have to choose Linda! I’m dying to find out seven things we don’t know about you! Hee hee.
Brandilyn, if you can get to the lappy.
Cindy T. Cindy H, Debbie M., one more….one more….Okay, I’m reaching, but how about Stephen King. Never read your scary books, but maybe you can scare us all with seven things we don’t know about you! Sounds pretty spooky just thinking about it!
Have a great week guys! See ya next Thursday ;p