Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Hundred and Nine Fabulous Entries

One Hundred and Nine People who love to read entered the Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza on this post. I'm eggstatic. Thanks for participating.

Aren't books just the best? Books have brought so much enjoyment and comfort to me. Every book I read has an impact on my life and changes me in some way. Books I write change me even more.

One lucky person is about to receive a $10.00 gift card to amazon/kindle. I will send it to your email. You can look for it this afternoon. And the winner is....(drumroll please) Lisa Peters. I will be sending The Book of Positive Messages to Awesome Niks who came in 2nd. Awesome, I will need a mailing address for that. Watch your email and you can send the address in a reply.

I had a great interview yesterday with the awesome Linda Adams. Click here to read it. It's on her blog.

Reading Rocks!
Linda Garner





1 comment:

Christy Monson said...

Linda, you are leading the way for me in this social networking journey I'm embarking on. I'm going to follow your example.
Lots of love, Christy